Carrara Marble Coffee Table
This product is currently sold out.
Our Carrara marble coffee table is our take on the classic box frame shaped table, complete with one of the most luxurious materials in the home furnishing world: marble.
We have personally selected each slab of premium grade white Carrara marble (one of the most beautiful and desired types of marble in the world) to ensure the superior quality of the marble.
100% designed and made in Melbourne by Immy + Indi using a range of local Melbourne suppliers.
The edges of the table are lightly bevelled, and the thickness of the marble top is a generous 20 mm which adds to the overall deluxe look.
The design of the table is focused on strength, durability, with carefully designed reinforcing brackets on the base to support the weight of the marble top, which is then securely affixed to the base. The steel base is unquestionably super-strong and built to last.
- Made from polished premium grade Carrara marble
- Personal Selection: If you would like to arrange to view the tables in person either prior or after purchase, please feel free to drop into our store and inspect the various marble tops we have available and reserve your top.
- Assembly: Please allow up 2 weeks for your table to be constructed from the date of your order. No assembly by you is required, the table is one fixed piece of furniture.
- No shipping: Pick up is only available from our store only - 360 Lygon Street, Brunswick East, Melbourne
Dimensions and Materials
Size: 1000 cm L x 60 cm W, 42 cm H with 20 mm thick marble slab
- Made from premium grade Carrara marble, which is light grey in appearance with minimal darker grey veining through the marble.
- The marble is polished so it is glossy, and the thickness of the marble slab is a generous 20mm.
- The marble top is securely affixed to the steel base with screws and will not move.
- Made from super strong steel, which has been powder coated steel in a satin black finish.
- The super-sturdy steel base is approximately 2 cm in thickness.
- Felt covered feet are attached to the base to protect your floors.
- Reinforced steel panels across the top of the base support the weight of the marble and hold the top firmly in place so the table is constructed as one solid piece.