For my first blog post, I decided to share some of my favourite inspirational pictures of how to use your marble tray in the kitchen.
My tips on how to re-create this look in your own home are below.
Credit: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 and 6
How to Create this Look
- Always have some fresh herbs or pot plants in your kitchen to add the hint of greenery
Add your favourite condiments and oils, perhaps by the Scandinavian favourite brand Nicholas Vahe
- Some easy access cloves of garlic, lemons, limes or anything else you use to season
Stack your favourite wooden and marble chopping boards of different shapes at staggered heights behind your marble tray
- Some salt and pepper grinders, my favourite are of course the Menu Bottle Grinders
- Add some Serax beakers to add that Scandinavian look
- Keep your utensils at easy reach in a pot on your marble tray
Please note that if you intend to be using your marble tray in the kitchen, you should seal the marble first, as marble is a pourous stone that will quickly absorb oil and water marks that will otherwise leave a stain.