Carrara Marble Entrance Table - Small
$699.00 was $999.00
This product is currently sold out.
Our Carrara marble entrance table is the perfect narrow width to suit most hallways and entrances, or in the dining room or bedroom as a side table, and is available in a lengths of 100 cm and 120 cm.
These elegant tables are the perfect statement piece for your home, and due to their classic design and elegance, and use of premium quality materials, are a long term investment in a bespoke piece of furniture that will forever be in en vogue with interior design lovers.
The difference between the Immy + Indi range of marble tables and other similar options on the market is both the quality of the materials and workmanship.
We have personally selected each slab of premium grade white Carrara marble (one of the most beautiful and desired types of marble in the world) to ensure the most beautiful, superior quality marble are used.
100% designed and made in Melbourne by Immy + Indi using a range of local Melbourne suppliers.
The edges of the table are lightly bevelled, and the thickness of the marble top is a generous 20 mm which adds to the overall deluxe look.
The design of the table is focused on strength, durability, with carefully designed reinforcing brackets on the base to support the weight of the marble top, which is then securely affixed to the base. The steel base is unquestionably super-strong and built to last.
- 100% designed and made locally in Melbourne, Australia.
- Made from polished premium grade Carrara marble top.
- Free shipping does not apply: Pick up is available from our warehouse in Coburg, Melbourne by appointment.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your postcode if you would like to request a quote for the table to be shipped to you - as a rough guide, shipping costs start at around $120 for Melbourne delivery and from around $250 for New South Wales delivery.
- Personal Selection and Inspection: If you would like to arrange to view the tables in person either prior or after purchase, please email me at email@example.com. The quality of the marble needs to be seen in person to be appreciated, especially if you have been looking for a quality marble table for some time, so we are very happy to accept appointments to view each table in person at our warehouse in Coburg, Melbourne as we have a range of marble table tops to choose from which each are beautifully unique.
- Assembly: Please allow up to 7 Business Day’s for your table to be assembled from the date of your order. No assembly by you is required, the table is one fixed piece of furniture.
Large: 100 cm L x 82 cm H x 30 cm W with 20 mm thick marble slab (small). Also available in a longer length of 120 cm (large).
- Made from premium grade Carrara marble, which is light grey in appearance with minimal darker grey veining through the marble.
- The marble is polished so it is glossy, and the thickness of the marble slab is a generous 20mm.
- The marble top is securely affixed to the steel base with screws and will not move.
- The base is made from super strong steel, which has been powder coated steel in a satin black finish.
- The super-sturdy steel base is approximately 2cm in thickness.
- Felt covered feet are attached to the base to protect your floors.
- Reinforced steel panels across the top of the base support the weight of the marble and hold the top firmly in place so the table is constructed as one solid piece.
- Marble top is 19 kg and the base is 7.7 kg